Cashew Cauliflower Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked in water for 1 hour. (75g)
- 2 cups cauliflower, cut into pieces so it will fit in your blender.
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Tbs of chopped green onion
- 2tsp of lime or lemon juice
- Omit green onion and add 1Tbs of fresh dill.
- Omit green onion and add 1/4 cup of chopped dried fruit (apricots, cherries, cranberries, blueberries), 1/4tsp of cinnamon, and 2 tsp of honey or coconut sugar.
In a pan add 1 cup of water and bring to a simmer. Add cauliflower and leave to simmer for 10 minutes; drain and add to blender.
Add all other ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
Refrigerate before serving.